Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Radiology Technician with MD Now you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
MD Now, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the MD Now family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Radiology Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Radiology Technician like you who provides expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
As a Radiology Technician, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment.
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed.
You Should Have:
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is beneficial
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological Sciences
- Current ARRT license is required
- General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT) license if required by the state
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion
MD Now is the largest provider of urgent care services in Florida with 60+ conveniently located clinics across Indian River, Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, Lee, Manatee, Sarasota, Seminole, and Hillsborough counties. Our state-of-the-art, physician-led clinics are open 365 days a year, giving patients easy access to healthcare they can trust. Patients are typically treated in under an hour, without an appointment, making MD Now the ideal healthcare solution for patients of all ages. We treat many injuries and illnesses. We provide lab testing, digital X-rays, EKGs, Occupational Health, vaccinations and immunizations. We can also provide physicals for school, camp, sports or work. Our facilities provide COVID-19 evaluations, testing and vaccines as well. MD Now is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Radiology Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website