DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Food Service Dishwasher. We are seeking a Food Service Dishwasher at Medical City Dallas to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Founded in 1974, Medical City Dallas is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Offering nearly 100 specialties, we are conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas at Forest Lane and Central Expressway (US 75), just 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas suburbs. Operating within our 801-bed tertiary care center, our medical team consists of more than 1,500 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. The Food Services Dishwasher is responsible for the following:
- Assist in washing and maintaining all kitchen utensils, equipment and physical surfaces in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Serve cafeteria meals: maintain dining room and beverage area in a neat and sanitary manner.
- Stock the cafeteria and areas with required service ware to ensure efficient and uninterrupted operation.
- Receive, store and maintain food and supplies in an orderly and sanitary manner.
- Accurately complete all reports, cleaning checklists and temperature logs.
- Assist with stocking and cleaning in doctors' dining room.
- Remove trash from cafeteria and main kitchen according to schedule and as needed.
- Prior food service experience in a high volume restaurant hotel or cafeteria
- Food Service handler's certification through the Texas Department of Health is preferred but not required
- Previous experience in food service and or receiving area is desirable
- Math, reasoning and organizational skills. Communication skills, both verbal and written
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website