DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Office Coordinator for our Food and Nutrition Services Department. We are seeking an Office Coordinator for our Food and Nutrition Services Department at Medical City Dallas to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Founded in 1974, Medical City Dallas is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Offering nearly 100 specialties, we are conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas at Forest Lane and Central Expressway (US 75), just 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas suburbs. Operating within our 801-bed tertiary care center, our medical team consists of more than 1,500 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. The Office Coordinator reports to the Director of Food and Nutrition Services and is responsible for the following:
- Composition and preparation of routine correspondence & presentations using various computer software applications
- To utilize the computer (Meditech, Computrition, and Microsoft office software) and manual systems for completion of required daily/weekly/monthly reports, such as financials, inventory logs, attendance logs, etc.
- Administrator for KRONOS and payroll.
- Purchase requisition and ordering using SMART, Staples, and GHX.
- Assists in phone reception for the department and ensures excellence in customer service.
- Prepares and coordinate mail and faxes.
- Provides filing assistance.
- Attend department meetings and prepare meeting minutes.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience or technical training
- Maintain confidentiality and complies with HIPAA standards
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Math, reasoning and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written; ability to write routine reports & correspondence
- Intermediate computer skills, knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with excellent attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with a culturally diverse workforce
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact us at email@example.com
Apply on company website