DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Cardiac Cath Lab Tech Medical City Denton Days 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM Depending on Cases Rotating Weekend Call Position Summary: Under general supervision, the Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist assists with all diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Cath Lab and specials labs as scrubber, panner (no cine) and monitor person, operates equipment, prepares patients for examination, documents appropriate information, interacts with patients and physicians and performs related duties as assigned.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)(R) or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) registry eligible; must obtain either registry/certification within 90 days of hire
- TDH license
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and EKG certification within 90 days of hire
- High school diploma plus some college, business or technical training required
- Previous Cath Lab experience preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website