SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Clinical Dietitian Medical City McKinney PRN
- Collaborate with members of the healthcare team to provide medical nutrition therapy
- Identify patients at nutritional risk based on established criteria
- Assess age and disease specific needs of patients
- Develop and implement the nutritional care plan
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness and outcomes of medical nutrition therapy intervention
- Provide nutrition education to patient and family members
- Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics required
- 1–2 years of hospital clinical dietetic experience preferred
- Registered Dietitian with Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association
- Texas State Licensed Dietitian
Skills & Abilities:
- Math, reasoning and organizational skills. Verbal and written communications skills.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
About Medical City McKinney: Medical City McKinney first opened its doors over 90 years ago and has focused on serving residents in McKinney and northern Collin County.
Today, we are a thriving a 260-bed, acute care hospital that offers comprehensive services including a Level III trauma center, cardiovascular, neurological services, general surgery, orthopedics, women's services, a neonatal intensive care unit and behavioral health services. Medical City McKinney is a primary stroke center, a stroke rehabilitation center and has achieved the Joint Commission's certification for total hip and total knee replacement.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website