SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Respiratory Therapist Schedule: PRN / Per Diem Location: Medical City McKinney Hospital Position Summary: It is the responsibility of respiratory therapists to demonstrate proficiency in all modalities of Respiratory Care. The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for execution of their assignment, which may include, but not limited to O2 therapy, UABD, IS, IPPB, CPT, ABG, bronchoscope assistance, ventilator care and airway management. All assessment/evaluation will be done in compliance with hospital and department policies. It is the responsibility of each employee to maximize the resources of the hospital. As a member of the respiratory team, the employee will make a significant contribution to the public's perception of the hospital.
- One year experience in Respiratory Care is preferred
- Must be licensed by the Texas Medical Board as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) required within six months of hire
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website