Registered Nurse – PCU/Stepdown Nursing Float Pool
Full-time Nights 7P-7A
Premium Float Pool Pay
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the PCU/Stepdown Float Pool RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including: • A supportive and collaborative work environment • Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay • A competitive wage scale • Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support • A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage • HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
• 401k Plan - 100% matching contribution — from 3% to 9% of pay — based on your years of vesting service
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family's needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance and tuition reimbursement program.
There's a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it's evident in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet designated 603-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be successful:• ADN required and BSN preferred
• Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
• Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers issued by either the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
• Must have at least two (2) years RN experience in an acute care hospital in PCU/Stepdown/Intermediate CareWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website