DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Case Manager Registered Nurse.
At Memorial Satilla Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Case Manager Registered Nurse for our department who will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. With the use of your unique knowledge, skills and abilities, you will be able to make a significant and positive impact upon patient care.
What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for coordinating the plan of care for the patient stay, managing the length of stay, ensuring appropriate resource management, while developing a safe appropriate discharge plan.
- You will facilitate the progression and transition of care and identify patients who are at risk for adverse outcomes during the transition from one level of care/setting to another.
- You will perform a comprehensive assessment of psychosocial, medical and discharge needs of patients/family, along with an assessment of resources appropriate and available to them. You will reassess the patient's clinical condition as indicated.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the post-acute medical needs and level of care are appropriate, in partnership with Social Services.
- You will evaluate progression of care using evidence-based tools and approved criteria (InterQual) throughout the episode of care; escalating progression and transition of care issues.
- You will make appropriate referrals to third-party payer, disease and case management programs for recurring patients and patients with chronic disease states.
- You will act as a liaison through effective and professional communications between and with physicians, patient / family, hospital staff, and outside agencies. You will serve as an advocate for patient's rights, needs and values.
QualificationsWhat Qualifications you will need:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required. BSN highly preferred.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- 1-3 years of clinical, hospital nursing experience required.
- 2 years of experience in case management or critical care preferred
- Certification in case management or utilization review preferred
- InterQual experience preferred
Waycross, GA, and its neighboring town of Blackshear, GA, collectively offer excellent public schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and an excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating. With many large tracts of land available, excellent housing, and low real estate costs, our locale is the perfect place for families.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website