SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an RN House Supervisor.
As a PRN employee you'll enjoy:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
401(k) with employer match
Employee Stock Purchase Program
The RN House Supervisor is responsible for coordination and supervision of hospital and patient care services. You will participate in nursing and hospital activities to achieve department and organization goals. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
What you will do in this role:
- You will ensure effective, flexible utilization of staff within staffing guidelines, taking into consideration the staff's competency and patient acuity.
- You will provide leadership for clinical excellence, personnel and resource management, fiscal accountability and maintenance of positive working relationship with all internal and external customers.
- You will make decisions, authorize, and act in the absence of the department management and /or hospital administration.
- You will evaluate staff performance and work-related behavior per policies, obtaining information from appropriate personnel utilizing effective coaching to enhance the performance of the employee.
- You will model leadership behavior, set expectations for teamwork and hold staff accountable for performance.
- You will demonstrate effectiveness in planning for future needs by strategic planning, compliance and quality improvement, fiscal and inventory management, productivity management, patient satisfaction and community and physician relations.
- You will participate in the organization's educational programs and support the community outreach program, while maintaining advanced practice study.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Health Care Provider is required
- 2+ years of supervisory/leadership experience is preferred
Waycross, GA, and its neighboring town of Blackshear, GA, collectively offer excellent public schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and an excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating. With many large tracts of land available, excellent housing, and low real estate costs, our locale is the perfect place for families.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website