Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Ogden Regional Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Emergency Room Nurse to join our healthcare family.Benefits
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Ogden Regional Medical Center, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
At Ogden Regional Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Emergency Room Nurse opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Emergency Room Nurse renders professional nursing care to patients of all ages and individualizes patient care through use of the nursing process for patients. Demonstrates professional conduct and accountability while supporting Hospital mission and philosophy. This level designates clinical RNs who choose to become experts within their specialty.
- Current Utah RN license in good standing (Compact RN - When a nurse changes primary state of residence by moving from one compact state to another, the nurse can practice in the new state on the former license for up to 90 days. The 90 days starts when the nurse becomes a resident in the new state). Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) ACLS Certification, and Pediatric Advanced life Support (PALS) Certification. TNCC and ENPC within one year or hire.Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- 6 months clinical nursing experience required.
- Emergency Nursing experience required.
Ogden Regional Medical Center has been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 232 plus bed hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center.
Affiliated with our hospital is Pleasant View Emergency Center. This fully equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Emergency Room Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website