Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) RN Emergency Room PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Ogden Regional Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Ogden Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of benefits for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) RN Emergency Room PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a highly-skilled and compassionate ER Nurse you will deliver exceptional patient care in our fast-paced free standing emergency room. You will treat everything from minor injuries to acutely or critically ill patients. Our team supports each other like family and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will triage, assess and treat patients of all ages
- You will manage multiple cases simultaneously providing general nursing care and prioritizing needs continually
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially under pressure
- You will provide follow up care instructions to patients and make necessary referrals
- You will maintain accurate and up-to-date patient charts
- You must coordinate functions with physicians and other departments of the hospital, while being patient focused and safety aware at all times
- Current Utah nursing license in good standing
- Previous working experience in the ER as a registered nurse - 2 or more years
- Associate's Degree in nursing required, bachelor's preferred
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross of American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified (ACLS) within six months of hire
- TNCC required within six (6) months of start date;
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) preferred
Ogden Regional Medical Center has been delivering exceptional care for over 75 years. Our 232 plus bed hospital offers a full array of medical services. We are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. Ogden Regional is a certified Level II Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Joint Center.
Affiliated with our hospital is Pleasant View Emergency Center. This fully equipped, freestanding facility features board-certified physicians. Our nurses and technicians are specially trained in emergency medical care and available on a 24/7 basis.
Located 10 miles north of our main hospital, PVER features 10 plus treatment rooms, comprehensive imaging technology and a medical laboratory onsite, which help to ensure accurate and prompt care.
Ogden Regional Medical Center and Pleasant View Emergency Center sit at the heart of the Wasatch Mountain range. The area has abundant outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, rock climbing, watersports and three ski resorts within a half-hour drive. Ogden offers the lure of outdoor living and the culture of city life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RN Emergency Room PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website