Vision: Wisconsin's first choice for casino entertainment.
Mission: Gaming professionals working together to provide a friendly, safe, and fun gaming experience.
Values: Professionalism, Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Sincerity.
The duties and responsibilities are not an all inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position.
Second Posting Open to All Applicants
Monday-Thursday (6pm to 6am) - $1.00 per hour worked
Friday 4pm to Saturday 4am - $3.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4am to 4pm) - $2.00 per hour worked
Saturday (4pm to 4am) - $3.00 per hour worked
Sunday 4am to Monday 6am - $2.00 per hour worked
In this position you will perform basic and routine custodian duties as well as operate machinery that is used for cleaning such as a floor waxer, polisher, and extractor, for the upkeep of the Gaming Division. This position is required to work a flexible schedule to include all shifts, weekends, holidays, and an on-call basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure exceptional customer service for internal and external customers.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Empty refuse containers.
- Refill various dispensers (soap, tissue, paper, etc.).
- Clean mirrors, window sills, windows and window tracks both inside and out.
- Dust mop and wet mop floors.
- Vacuum carpets and clean floor tiles.
- Scrub floors with equipment; restore, buff and maintain floors.
- Strip and refinish all floors.
- Shampoo and steam clean carpets and furniture.
- Wash walls.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High School Diploma, GED Diploma, or HSED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
- One (1) year of experience in commercial/institutional equipment and cleaning procedures.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently walk, bend, stoop, carry up to twenty (20) pounds.
- Occasionally push/pull, lift up to fifty (50) lbs and carry up to seventy (70) pounds with assistance.
- Use of protective clothing and/or equipment.
- Work is performed in a Casino setting with moderate to high noise level and exposure to unpleasant odors, dust, dirt, fumes, chemicals, and cigarette smoke.
- Work environment may NOT be smoke, noise, or dust free.
The Oneida Nation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability status in employment or the provision of services. However, individuals of Indian ancestry and Veterans will be given preference by law in initial employment or re-employment.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Closing Date: Until Filled
Apply on company website