Summary of Job Description:
The temporary Associate Property Manager (APM) is responsible for the overall performance and profitability of assigned commercial real estate portfolio and brings prior property management and/or equivalent relevant experience. The APM oversees financial performance of assigned commercial properties by controlling costs and budgets, maintaining excellent tenant relations, and maximizing the potential of each property through quality control and operations management. The RPM APM manages vendors and service contracts, maximizing opportunities for enhanced service quality, improved operating efficiency, cost savings, and maintain CFT standard for property appearance and customer satisfaction.
You'll get a chance to:
- Be responsible for preparing annual property budgets, maximizing net operating income, and continually adding value to the assets.
- Review and analyze property financial statements to assess the viability of the asset. Reviews and approves expenditures within specified budgetary guidelines.
- Audit, approve and ensure proper GL code is used on all property invoices (property tax, utility, repair and maintenance invoices, etc.) are paid and processed on time.
- Be responsible for inputting executed leases, renewals, assignment, escalations, and amendments into YARDI to ensure accurate reporting.
- Directly responsible for the rent collection of all tenants in assigned portfolio and timely deposit of rents to keep each tenant current.
- Review and reconcile tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) and other NNN recovery charges.
- Ensure all properties are maintained and repairs are executed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Be responsible for the selection of contract services, vendor negotiation of service agreements and day-to-day monitoring of vendor performance to assure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement.
- Be responsible for the acceptance and property management set up of new developed properties delivered by construction and new acquisition by real estate team.
- Conduct periodic property inspections and ensure first-class property condition, including grounds and common area maintenance, according to the standards which will distinguish CFT properties from the competition.
- Review the performance of all improvement work performed on each property (capital and tenant improvements) and ensure high quality of work is delivered.
Portfolio Planning and Reporting
- Engage in annual operational planning to identify areas of opportunity and set measurable business objectives for the upcoming year.
- Participate in monthly operations review through management by objectives and results
- Participate in (MOR) process and take corrective action on results to be achieved
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule *
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full-time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required
- Minimum five years of relevant experience required
- YARDI experience required
- Candidate for IREM CPM, BOMA RPA, or ICSC CSM
- Successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website