At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Associate Relations Analyst position is responsible for leading investigations to resolve basic associate complaints or concerns in collaboration with HR management. This position reviews the daily Operations associate survey related to work environment and identifies associate relations issues in the survey. The Associate Relations Analyst contacts the associate to confirm their response and logs the issues into the EthicsPoint database. This position pursues the investigation to resolve less complex complaints or concerns, referring more complex issues to HR management.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
• Responds to and leads the investigation to resolve basic associate complaints and concerns, collaborating and consulting more complex issues with HR management. Conduct and complete the investigation thoroughly and in a timely manner. Effectively communicate and collaborate with HR management on status of investigation and remedial actions.
• Effectively plan and document the investigation. Maintains accurate records in compliance with company procedures and recommends actions to be taken. Documents findings into the EthicsPoint database.
• Accurately assess risk and liability in each case management. Resolves associate relations concerns following federal and state laws and company policies through effective interaction with associates, Operations leaders and HR management. Ensures consistency with company policies.
• Reviews the daily Operations associate survey with a focus on the work environment question and identifies issues raised in the survey using probing questions and risk assessment skills. Effectively manages the call log and follows up in a timely manner.
• Participates in special projects, training or other assignments as required.
• Bachelor's degree in HR or related field required; recruiting experience preferred
• Minimum three years of experience in HR related to associate relations issues, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment
• Must be available for alternative work week schedules, including weekends and non-business hours
• Successful completion of annual store training.
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Apply on company website