Summary of Job Description:
The Senior Manager, Insights & Analytics is responsible for leading consumer insights initiatives and delivering actionable recommendations that inform brand strategy, innovation, promotion, and pricing decisions for Panda Express. Serving as the subject matter expert for Insights and Analytics within Panda's in-house agency, the Senior Manager will have experience and expertise across consumer, category and business analysis tools and research methodologies, this leader will be a key contributor as Panda continues to elevate insights-informed decision making across the marketing organization The Senior Manager, Insights & Analytics will work collaboratively with PRG associates across departments , including Finance, Operations, IS/IT, HR, etc., to develop successful business metrics, support promotional forecasting, and lead analysis related to pricing modeling and strategies. This position will oversee all marketing analytics programs, reporting, technology/tools, and vendor relationships.
You'll get a chance to:
- Generate breakthrough insights and actionable data-informed recommendations that solve problems, fill knowledge gaps and influence branding, product, and advertising decisions across the marketing team.
- Use data to deepen consumer knowledge and improve the effectiveness of marketing efforts to acquire, retain and segment Panda Guests.
- Lead insights work that supports long-term and annual planning initiatives within the marketing organization.
- Lead the effort to develop strategic pricing recommendations and manage the implementation.
- Responsible for key cross-functional relationships with pricing consultants, Operations and Finance.
- In collaboration with marketing teams, support efforts to measure performance of key business initiatives, for example via third-party panels, syndicated data, customer research or in-house analytical tools.
- Seek opportunities to expand PRG knowledge base of insights and data.
- Recommend test and learn initiatives to marketing teams.
- Improve internal processes related to insights and pricing work.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices within the fields of insights, research and pricing.
- Lead Marketing Insights & Analytics Analyst(s), developing and coaching associate performance to elevate their performance and support the company's growth strategies.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing leadership on selecting, hiring, and retaining professional staff.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associatesLI-ZP1
Your background & experience:
- Minimum seven years of experience in consumer insights/market research, preferably in retail, QSR or fast casual industry with increasing management responsibility
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, statistics, or related field required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Experience in pricing analyses, research, and methodologies, preferably in QSR, fast casual or retail. Successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website