Manager, Transportation Logistics
As the Manager of Transportation Logistics with Panera Bread's Fresh Dough Manufacturing Facilities (FDF) division you will be responsible for supporting our internal manufacturing and distribution leadership teams. The job will be done by analyzing data, trends, and providing real time support to our leadership teams to drive cost and route efficiencies, while helping our teams to be DOT and safety compliant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for distribution fleet routing analytics, which includes the modeling, design, budget, and forecasting for all Panera FDF routing requirements (19 internal distribution facilities).
- Undertake design, cost and execution/validation of route standards used to determine labor, equipment, mileage, route times and speed to provide our ability to execute our incentive based driver pay program.
- Provide Samsara, (E.L.D.) Electronic Logging Device training and support for the FDF drivers and management to insure proper execution and compliance DOT standards.
- Administrate equipment requirements and resources, to include our Fuel Programs, Pilot and Fuel Hedge, Com Data, driver component payroll, tolls, taxes and ELD.
- Extensive understanding of all DOT regulations, prior distribution design background, with extensive focus on cost analytics and a solid background in advanced Microsoft Office, Excel, and large data file management.
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Supply Chain, or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in distribution fleet routing analytics.
- Advance Routing software usage a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable, being able work independent of direct daily supervision.
- Needs to be willing to work remotely throughout Panera travel restrictions, and willing to relocate to St Louis to work at our corporate office once our restrictions are lifted.
- Needs be available to travel by air and or rental car as needed for one week at a time as required and needed.
- Expected travel 25% of time first year, dropping to 15% afterward.
- While performing this job, the incumbent is regularly required to stand, sit, talk hear & use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
Apply on company website