*ONLY SERIOUS AND COMMITTED*
*Offers Extended After 1st Interview*
*Must Be able to pass On-Site Drug Test (We test for THC)*
Penske Logistics Warehouse Operations are an essential business and continue to serve our local communities. Come be part of an exciting team supporting one of Midwest's largest grocery store chains. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have an outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits.
1st Shift Schedule: 4:00 am -12:30 pm or end of shift. We offer 5-day schedule, off days are Wednesday and Thursday.
Base Pay Rate: $16 HR
*Perfect Attendance Pay:
Up to an additional $3 HR (M-TH) / $5 HR (FRI, SAT & SUN)
- Performance Incentives
- Safety Performance Awards
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Penske Cash Balance Plan
- Associate Referral Program
Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and opportunities to grow with the organization!
- Responsible for sweeping out trailers i.e. sweep small debris out of trailers with a push broom.
- Walking the areas picking up loose trash.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment loading products onto pallets and preparing them for shipment
- Previous experience working independently and part of a team, solid customer service, dealing with others, flexible, excellent with numbers and time management skills required.
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of use and operations of motorized merchandise movement equipment
- General warehouse duties occur within the assigned area of warehouse operations, but position supports all areas of the warehouse as needed.
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work in non-climate-controlled conditions required.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
- Come join us today! You will need to complete a Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
Job Board Summary
Penske Logistics is looking for warehouse associates to become part of an excellent team. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
Apply on company website