Responsible for the daily/weekly maintaining of recrate production and recrate material tracking. Reports directly to Supervisor
Pay is $14.75
1st shift 06:45 am – 2:45pm Mon – Friday with overtime as needed though the week and on Saturdays
Sign-On Bonus: $1,500 - Paid in three increments
$500 after 31 days
$500 after 61 days
$500 after 91 days
• Maintain a safe working environment and maintain all Penske policies and processes
• Utilization of LOGICS WMS and/or SAP to manage material movement in and out of re-crate area
• Communication with Penske/Customer personnel regarding Quality issues and packaging requirements
• Completion and verification of material movement and various reports and documentation on a daily basis and as needed
• Forklift and Clamp truck certification may be required
• Monitor and report daily production in the re-crate area
• Direct and complete the proper product handling of re-crated product
Apply Online Today or Call Penske Logistics: 586-826-6676
• At least 1 year of warehousing or material-handling (using hand/power tools and hand truck) equipment experience required
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions required
• Ability to work independently, customer service, dealing with others, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, flexible, excellent with numbers and time management skills required
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required (where applicable by location)
• Flexible to work overtime preferred
• Ability to work in non-climate controlled conditions required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
This position is designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The associate must be able to hear, understand, and distinguish speech and/or other sounds (e.g., machinery alarms, medical codes or alarms).
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Apply on company website