Our Administrative Clerk is responsible for ensuring that our office administrative processes run smoothly, and to help provide our customers with the excellent customer service that we are known for. You will be responsible for accounts payable, receivables, repair and purchase orders, and other administrative duties to help us run our business efficiently.
Penske values the well-being of our employees and their families. That's why we offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 401K and pension plans, flexible dependent care and medical spending accounts, spouse and child life insurance, employee referral bonus, and discounts with Penske partners.
• Greet and assist customers and visitors via phone, email, and face-to-face interaction
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail, and respond to correspondence as appropriate
• Prepare, issue, and mail receipts, bills, policies, invoices, warranties, statements, and checks
• Assist with inventories and related ordering, accounting, and return processes
• Manage office supply inventory
• Maintain personnel and other files
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• 2 years of professional administrative support experience required
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Customer service experience
• Ability to work independently
• Strong organizational skills
• Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; PowerPoint and/or AS400 skills highly desirable, as is the ability to learn other software systems
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
• Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Apply on company website