Looking for a stable company with excellent benefits and competitive compensation?? Look no further!!!! Penske Truck Leasing now hiring a Body Shop Manager!!!
As a Penske Body Shop Manager you will be responsible for managing and motivating staff while maintaining a body shop operation.
• Managing & motivating the Body Shop staff
• Superior customer relation skills
• Strong communication and people management skills
• Working knowledge of body shop maintenance operations.
• Provide delegation of shop responsibilities and hold people accountable.
• Individual will coordinate daily work duties,
• Communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• At least 3-5 years of body shop management experience required
• At least 3-5 years of practical body shop experience required
• Estimator Certification required
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Vocational/technical school preferred
• Specialized training and experience in the repair/refinish of all series of truck and trailer.
• Proficiency in the use of all tools of trade (including welding equipment, paint equipment, shop machines, and power tools).
• Current CDL license with air brake certification
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required
• Strong written/oral communication, problem solving, and decision making skills are required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Apply on company website