Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and itsimpact on business operations, Penske is temporarily delaying our hiring formost positions within our organization. We expect to have positions likethis available in the future, and are looking to identify talent for thoseroles today. Our recruiting team is actively reviewing and engaging withqualified candidates for phone screenings at this time. Please do apply ifyou are interested.
At Penske,one of our core services is our ability to provide an excellent level of customerexperience and satisfaction for our truck rental & leasing, contractmaintenance, and repair services customers across 750 locations in the US andCanada. Penske's successful operations are driven by our regional, district,and branch location leaders.
This rolewill provide leadership for the Branch and will work with the District Managerto create and execute business goals and assure that those goals are met by coordinatingthe efforts of each department. You willmonitor results and redirect efforts where necessary to affect a profitable andsmooth running branch. This role will also work with currentcustomers to promote retention and revenue growth and direct account managementactivities including problem resolution. You will prospect for new business andachieve new business growth objectives. This position has direct responsibility for the Branch staff and willcollaborate with District staff members on a regular basis. You will be a partof the solution to ensure our organizations competitive edge.
Qualifiedcandidates for this role will have at least 5 years of combined sales and leadershipexperience including ensuring customer satisfaction. Must have prior experiencewith driving growth & prospecting and planning for annual business plan.
• RevenueGrowth – Annual quota attainment.
• CustomerExperience – Satisfactory VOC scores and customer retention rates. Includes anyaccount management activities.
• OperationsManagement – Branch meeting district goals. Includes any involvement with Fleet/ Assets management.
• Financial/ P&L Management – Branch P&L performance.
• TalentManagement – Branch associate engagement.
• Other projectsas assigned by the manager.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred. If no degree, equivalent work experience is required.
• 5 years of combined experience in sales and management is required.
• Advanced level of experience in Sales is strongly preferred.
• Must have intermediate level of skills with the following:
-Finance & P&L Management
• Experience with managing customer satisfaction is required
• Must have prior experience with driving growth & prospecting, monitoring and impacting P&L, complete asset life cycle management, and planning for annual business plan.
• Strong communication skills, both written & verbal are required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Apply on company website