Penske Truck Leasing has an exciting opportunity for an entry level position within our Corporate Vehicle Remarketing Department in Reading, PA for a Payment Specialist. This role alleviates the responsibilities around payment collection for our Vehicle Sales Coordinator and Support Specialists.
What you will be doing:
•Support the Payment Process for our Vehicle Remarketing Department.
•Shorten the time it takes to collect payment.
•Allows our customers and our internal departments to have one point of contact in regards to sending payment.
•Provide accurate reporting and projections during month end.
•Respond to district requests in regards to payment collection.
•Reach as many customers as possible in an effort to collect and process more sales.
• Calling for payment - customers will send payment faster with a dedicated resource constantly following up with the customer.
• Updating wires database & unclaimed check report
• Maintain consistent flow of payment processing throughout the month
• Update Salesforce: expected payment dates, logging calls, payment tracking, wire request form.
• Maintain updated and accurate Salesforce cases
• Run reports and predictions
• Real-time forecasting for month-end goals.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 2+ years of Customer Service or Administration experience required
• 2+ years of payment collection experience preferred
• High phone volume experience preferred
• Intermediate experience with computer systems and applications
• Introductory document preparation and accuracy skills
• Ability to provide timely responses to internal and external customers
• Excellent written and oral communication skills & problem solving abilities
• Capable of working independently and multi-task while remaining organized
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Apply on company website