Assists the corporate Remarketing sales and management team (FSR's, Call Center, Dealer Manager, Sales Manager) with administrative duties relating to the sale of used vehicles, and the processes related to the RTC program. Support will be provided to coordinate the completion of pending transactions with retail, fleet, and wholesale customers via both phone & e-mail communication. Provides marketing support by mailing flyers and posting ads in various advertising mediums.
- Post-Sale Coordination to include: confirming that units are ready to go, sending notifications to Districts, collecting payments, processing warranty paperwork, coordinating wire transfers, and providing customer assistance
- Pre-Sale Coordination to include: working with Districts to determine unit availability, fulfilling requests to generate pictures of units, creating & fulfilling specification requests, and scheduling appointments
- Marketing support to include: sending mailers to prospects, pulling prospect reports, placing advertisements, and sending thank you letters
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- 2 years of administrative / departmental support experience required
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Requires strong communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel required
- Prior experience with AS400 preferred
- Customer service skills, ability to work independently, and organizational skills required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Apply on company website