DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Supervisor Respiratory Therapy
Pulmonary Services Department
Full Time, Day Shift, 0.9 FTE
Plantation General Hospital
**Up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available - Apply Today!**
External Candidates Only. For more information, contact: Kimberly Zavala
Plantation General Hospital, a 264-bed acute care hospital, has served Plantation and Central Broward County since 1966. Conveniently are located within minutes of the Florida Turnpike, between I-595 and I-95, we are known for our family friendly atmosphere and for delivering the very best care to our patients and the communities we serve. Plantation General is a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and an American College of Surgeons COC Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. With an intense focus in Women and Children's Services, we have received Healthgrades Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™, and offer private postpartum, quality high risk OB care and a Level III NICU. Our other specialties include bariatric, behavioral healthcare, Intensive Outpatient Program, Adult and Pediatric ER, and minimally invasive robotic assisted surgery.
We invite you to learn more about our career opportunities and how you can join our dedicated family of healthcare professionals.
We offer a generous benefits package, including:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Match
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Reimbursement & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Clinical Certification Support & Bonuses
- Paid Community Service Days
- And more!
Being a part of HCA Healthcare, we provide unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 21 states and the United Kingdom.
Job Description: Supervises the operations and activities of the Cardio-Pulmonary Service. Oversees the daily productivity of the Service to include the delegation, and assurance of implementation, of therapies as required. Monitors daily productivity to assure proper usage of all available staffing and equipment resources. Reports to the Director of the Cardiopulmonary Services.
- Must be licensed by the State of Florida Department of Professional Regulations and successfully completed an AHA CPR Certification in basic life support.
- Membership in the Florida Society of Respiratory Care and American Association for Respiratory Care is preferred.
- Graduate from a one (1) year or a two (2) year AMA approved Respiratory Care Program.
- Must have Minimum 5 years of experience as a Therapist and one year in Management in the hospital setting.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website