Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Manager Emergency Services Seabrook FSED with Portsmouth Regional Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Portsmouth Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Portsmouth Regional Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Manager Emergency Services Seabrook FSED to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Manager ensures high quality, patient-centered care through oversight of the overall daily function and staffing of tthe unit/department. The Manager monitors and evaluates the provision of nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures and holds staff accountable for quality and clinical outcomes in support of facility objectives.
- Associate's Degree required; Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 1+ year leadership experience required; 3+ years preferred.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Active RN License or approved compact license required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a 234-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH. We serve the Seacoast region's residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts. The hospital is one of the area's largest employers. We are the only ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center on New Hampshire's Seacoast. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the Seacoast's only comprehensive heart and vascular program. Also, the only Comprehensive Stroke Center on the Seacoast. We provide 7 comprehensive neurosurgical and stroke clot retrieval and aneurysm coiling programs for both ischemic and hemorrhagic strokes. Portsmouth Regional Hospital, is a member of HCA Healthcare's Capital Division, one of the nation's leading providers of health care services.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Manager Emergency Services Seabrook FSED opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website