DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $32.00 - $48.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse Wound Care you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center!Job Summary and Qualifications
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will provide acute and rehabilitative patient care to wound and ostomy inpatients and or outpatients.
- You will coordinate all aspects of patient care delivered in the clinic and by ancillary services.
- You will demonstrate critical thinking and leadership in the anticipation and planning for the care of the patient.
- You will be responsible for meeting the clinical competencies set forth by our hospital.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- Entry into WOC Nurse Education program or Board Certified WOCN within 6 months
- Minimum 2 years of acute care RN experience
- WOC Nurse experience preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center offers over 80 specialties in our 680 plus bed hospital that serves the Uptown neighborhood of Denver, Colorado. PSL is an affiliate of HealthONE hospitals, the largest healthcare system in metro Denver. Our Women's Services department is proud to be in the top 5% in the nation for our Labor and Delivery and OB/GYN specialties. Along with our affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, PSL provides the largest neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) in the Denver region.
We provide labor and delivery services, award-winning emergency care, vital health screenings such as mammograms, cardiovascular care, cancer care, orthopedic care, robotic surgery, advanced wound care and hyperbaric treatments, and of course, hospital care. We are proud to serve our community with over 1,000 specialists and experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Wound Care opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website