DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as a Certified First Assistant today with Redmond Regional Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Redmond Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Certified First Assistant for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
- You will deliver aid in exposure, hemostasis, closure, and other intraoperative technical functions that help the surgeon carry out a safe operation with optimal results for the patient.
- Your functions during the operation are performed under the direction and supervision of the surgeon and in accordance with the hospital policy and appropriate laws and regulations.
- You will act as a role model for care delivery and demonstrate WE CARE Values in all actions.
- You will demonstrate excellent service behavior.
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond's first priority. Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Certified First Assistant opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Completion of an accredited Surgical Assisting program and passing a National certifying exam for Certified First Assistants (CST/CFA).
- Prior OR experience required.
- CPR certification at time of employment or within one month of employment; CST/CFA National certification
- Must have the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care which addresses the physical, psychosocial, educational and safety age appropriate needs of the patient populations served in surgery.
- Must assume skin closure responsibilities, fascia, subcutaneous, and subcuticular layers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website