SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $37.84 - $56.76 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Cat Scan Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a CT Technologist.
Cat Scan Technologists use computerized tomography (CT) scanners to produce cross-section images of patients' internal organs and tissues for the diagnosis of medical issues. A CT Technologist must be able to accurately interpret a physician's scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate the CT scan equipment, and position the patient to capture the appropriate images. Here is some of what to expect as a CT Tech with us:
- Your role is responsible for solid to expert knowledge of all CT procedures.
- You will communicate and work independently in performing all CT procedures on customers ranging in age from newborn to late adulthood.
- Your role uses computed tomography equipment to take images of a patient's body from different angles.
- You will prepare patients for radiological procedure by positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Your role positively reflects concern and consideration when interacting with patients, medical staff, and employees.
CT Technologist Requirements:
- Graduate of 24-month AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology - Certified by ARRT.
- ARRT(RT)(CT) current and CE compliance & Current BLS certification required.
- 1 year diagnostic experience required. CT experience preferred.
- Solid to expert knowledge of all CT procedures.
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website