DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Salary Estimate: $75940.80 - $113921.60 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Director of Business Development - Women's and Oncology Service Line
Women's Experience Required
Rose Medical Center
We are seeking a Director of Business Development for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
An acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, Rose Medical Center has been a proud member of the community since 1945. Each year Rose cares for more than 160,000 patients annually with a team of 1,300 dedicated employees, 100 volunteers and more than 1,200 physicians.
Awards & Honors
Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organizations like Rose that meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence.
Rose also received the prestigious Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence in 2017 in recognition of our dedication to safety and quality outcomes, as well as being recognized for the tenth time as one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health, a leading provider of information and solutions to improve the cost and quality of healthcare. Rose has earned Straight As from the Leapfrog Group recognizing patient safety since the program began. Rose has been named a "Top Performer on Key Quality Measures" by The Joint Commission in recognition of our exemplary performance in using evidence-based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for certain conditions, including heart attack, pneumonia and surgery.
Rose has also been named as the "Top Baby Hospital in Denver" by 5280 Magazine, "Best Birthing Center" by Colorado Parent Magazine, one of the “Top 8 Places To Give Birth in the Nation” by Fit Pregnancy magazine, and Rose has more "Top Doctors" as recognized in 5280 Magazine than any other hospital in the area.
The Director will be responsible for development and growth of Women's Services and Oncology and other services as assigned. Key duties include but are not limited to:
• Supports the hospital in business development, marketing, physician relations and community outreach. Accountable for developing and leading targeted growth initiatives including, but not limited to program and service line development, physician group development and new business development.
• Works with clinical leadership to develop and implement interdepartmental and campus-wide initiatives to achieve improvements in clinical care processes, team engagement, volume and financial performance.
• Directs the continuous strategic long- and short-range planning and service line development
• Proposes, develops, and implements new programs, services and access points
• Recommends and implements innovative models geared towards growth
• Works with the Marketing team to initiate and implement strategic marketing and business plan development
• Assesses, recruits and applies strategies to retain targeted physicians
• Develops, implements, and evaluates programs to meet volume, profitability, quality, and service standards to ultimately drive value
• Provides analysis of data including volumes, historical results and forecast projections to administration.
• Uses project management tools to plan, monitor and report on status of growth activities
• Identifies, develops business cases for approval and manages implementation of capital planning projects
• Collaborates with Marketing in the development and implementation of the annual Marketing Plan, including any community outreach activities
• Creates and maintains constructive relationships with affiliated organizations
• Works in tandem with VP and Director of Surgical Services, Director of Operations and nursing and administrative leadership to assure outstanding clinical quality, service excellence and operating performance.
- Bachelor's Degree. A Masters' Degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant healthcare administration or management experience, or in business development.
- Prior physician relations experience required.
- Must be comfortable and skilled at working with physicians, healthcare providers and other stakeholders in the organization.
- Must have advanced excel and power point skills and the ability to create strategic plans and initiatives from analyzing raw data, stakeholder interviews, analyzing market trends, etc.
- Have knowledge of MBSAQIP, JCAHO, State Health Department regulations and other regulations and laws.
- Have the ability to interpret their intent and application.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle a variety of responsibilities under pressure.
- Must be able to function independently.
- Participates in evaluating and establishing systems to meet operational needs of the assigned departments.
- Evaluates and/or develops new procedures, equipment and methodologies.
- Demonstrates good communication skills.
- Recognized personal responsibility in striving for innovative health care delivery that meets contemporary needs and assumes leadership in negotiating for changes in health care.
- Must have knowledge of physician practice strategies for growth and efficiency.
- Must have knowledge of the medical community and familiar with hospital operations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website