SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.78 - $52.99 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
If you love the idea of serving a close-knit community of families and friends and are looking for a place to spend your career practicing highly personalized medicine, we invite you to join Rose Medical Center. Recreation and an active lifestyle beckon. It's no wonder that Metro Denver's young, active residents are among the nation's healthiest—in both mind and body. Area residents dabble in everything from skiing to hiking, mountain biking to river rafting. Perhaps that's why the area is one of the fittest cities in the country.
We are seeking an Interventional Radiology Technologist for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Interventional Radiology is a sub-specialty of radiology in which minimally invasive procedures are performed using image guidance. These doctors specialize in using nonsurgical techniques for targeted treatments. As an Interventional Radiology Technologist, you can expect to do the following:
- You role is responsible for solid to expert knowledge of all Special/Interventional Procedures, and being able to provide appropriate and positive patient care and exemplary customer service to patients, ranging in age from newborn to late adulthood.
- Your role maintains strong communication and organization within Interventional Radiology, as well interdepartmentally, and with radiologist and referring physicians.
- You will consistently demonstrate critical thinking skills in day to day job prioritization, and assumes accountability for personal and team contributions.
- You must be willing to enter call rotation, to include weekend and holidays, as well as be willing to cross train to one or more modalities, as required.
Requirements for this role:
- Completion of an AMA approved Radiology Technology training program with current certification by ARRT.
- Must maintain current registry by attending continuing education activities to maintain knowledge and skill level.
- Current ARRT RT(R)(VI) or (CV) and current BLS Required.
- Interventional/Special Procedure experience preferred.
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Recruiter contact: Jodi Evans, Lead Recruiter
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website