DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Salary Estimate: $63627.20 - $95680.00 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a RN Quality Management Coordinator at Rose Medical Center. Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Rose Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As a RN Quality Management Coordinator you will clearly and professionally, communicate with all other disciplines, individually or in groups, a development and activation plan for performance improvements that coordinate with the facilities Plan of Care, Strategic Goals, and Performance Improvement Plan.
What you will do in this role:
- You will assist the quality initiative by developing, coordinating, and supporting the quality initiatives/activities of data collection and analysis, regulatory compliance, and performance improvement education.
- You will serve as a resource person and establish good rapport to all departments and medical staff.
- You will encourage physician and hospital staff to work together solving problems when more than one discipline is involved.
- You will work with Infection Control Nurse and Risk Manager to coordinate activities.
- You will work with Medical Staff Coordinator to keep abreast of department activities.
- You will assist with regulatory preparedness.
- You will assist with hospital-wide Quality Committees i.e. Quality Management Committee, Facilitate peer review.
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN Preferred.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred.
- Previous quality improvement, core/performance measurement, familiarity with CMS/JCAHO regulatory and accreditation requirements strongly preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website