SAIC is looking for a Program Manager (PM) to direct, manage and administer all tasks related to an 80 FTE Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) program supporting a classified government customer. The PM shall manage all program matters including overall technical performance, cost, and schedule and keeping the government informed of progress and problems in a timely manner.
The PM shall be responsible for the following:
- The PM shall serve as the interface between the Sponsor, the COTR, the Sponsor's Program staff, and the Contractor's staff.
- Maintaining the contract to ensure both cost and performance requirements are met
- Maintaining a close liaison with the Government COTR
- Performing project managerial duties, which include but are not limited to, maintaining required staffing levels of qualified personnel and assuring the quality, content, and prompt delivery of all task and contractual deliverables
- Ensuring all approved requirements are completed correctly and with technical integrity, efficiency, and in a timely manner
- Ensuring approval is obtained before initiating any programmatic changes to the project
- Growing the program organically.
- Managing subcontractors.
- Must have current/active TS/SCI Security with Polygraph Clearance
- Must have Bachelor's Degree and 18+ years of related experience
- Must have minimum of 10 years' experience (desired within the last 8 years) as a Program Manager, or similar capacity, on a
Government contract(s) of similar size and scope.
- Must have Program Management experience in each of the following areas:
- Contract Program Management (contract status reporting, project reviews, deliverables, briefings, etc.)
- Contract Financial Management (monthly financial reports, estimates to complete, burn rates, etc.)
- Contract recruiting or contract staffing
- Contractor Staff and Performance Management
- Must have working knowledge of DoD and IC Space related programs
- PMP Certification is desired
- Experience on award fee contracts is desired.
Apply on company website