Senior Helpers is now hiring experienced, compassionate Caregivers and CNA's for clients in the Barrington, McHenry and Huntley area. Create a schedule that works for you and always have the opportunity to work extra hours if you want to.
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work.
Care Team members are offered:
- $12.50 - $14.00
- Telemedicine Access 24/7
- Shifts close to Home
- Flexible Work Hours
- Work one-on-one with Seniors
- Paid Alzheimer's/Dementia Care Training
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
- At least Two years of Personal Care experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License, proof of current Auto Insurance, and Reliable Transportation
- Able to pass a comprehensive Background Check
- Verifiable Professional and Personal References
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website