Funded by the Massachusetts Department of Youth Services, Spectrum operates a treatment program for adolescent boys at our REACH Program in Grafton, Massachusetts. All youth participate in a daily schedule of counseling sessions, life skills training and educational instruction within a safe, supportive, and highly structured environment.
Our intent is to reduce the risk of continued harm associated with delinquent behaviors by providing feedback on personal risk, introducing positive change, promoting self-efficacy, and developing individual goals.
Location: Grafton, MA – Adolescent REACH Program
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours. 1st shift: 7:00 AM-3:00 PM. This position may be required to work mandatory overtime to meet program needs.
Pay rate: $16.50/per hour
The Direct Care I ensures residents are provided with a safe and secure environment by following the policies and procedures of the program and demonstrating a positive, responsible, and respectful presence on the unit. The Direct Care I Worker will also be responsible for transporting clients.
Direct Care I staff may need to provide physical interventions and restraints where appropriate and necessary in accordance with Departmental policies to diffuse crisis situations and ensure safety and security of youth and staff.
- Experience in a youth facility or similar program.
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and staff.
- Demonstrated qualities that evidence maturity, effective communication, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Health/dental/vision/disability insurances
- Company-paid life insurance/EAP
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance programs
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives, changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Apply on company website