SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Location: United States – Hybrid/Remote
Get To Know The Team:
The Incident Management team works closely with Product Support, Development, and Problem Management.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Manage critical client issues by working closely with Engineering, Customer Success, our clients, and, where necessary, our partners.
- Ensure our CRM system is up to date with the latest activities and action plans.
- Involve all stakeholders as appropriate; communication with Sales, Engineering, and Support Management, as well as with the customer, is key.
- Actively lead, drive, and resolve escalated issues.
- Proactively review open technical tickets to prevent an escalation.
- Working closely with Problem Management colleagues to identify root causes of issues and communicate them to the client and Blue Prism management.
- Post-incident, perform a review and report back on any lessons learned to improve the process and customer experience.
- Orchestrate and coordinate resources from Professional Services or other teams as appropriate if on-site support is required.
- Flexible working hours to cover the EMEA customer base & overlap with a Sydney-based team
What You Will Bring:
- Excellent communicator with strong facilitation and soft skills.
- Strong social, interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, and ability to deal with highly complex and high-pressured situations.
- Understanding regional differences and adjusting the customer approach accordingly.
- Ability to drive a problem through to resolution keeping all stakeholders updated.
- Ability to advocate the customer's business impact and ensure a sense of urgency is felt within the engineering community.
- 4+ years in a client-facing technical support role. Experience in supporting on-premise enterprise software applications as well as XaaS.
- 2+ years in a de-escalation and incident management role.
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows and technical concepts to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system.
- Analytical – must possess the ability to understand client's business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality requirements.
- Cross-functional knowledge to bridge communication and translation to non-technical teams.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence and ability to liaise with executive-level sponsors for our strategic clients.
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Supportive team player.
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change.
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website