DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all that we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is number one, apply now!
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus - Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a PCT/CNA in acute care.
Some exclusions may apply. Please contact a recruiter for more details.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Patient Care Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The PCT will provide supervision for directing departmental technical activities and staff in the echo department.
- Delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living.
- Under the supervision of the registered nurse (RN), the PCT assists the nursing staff in providing patient care in accordance with the PCT's skills/training and the needs of the Department, and consistently assists the patient care team with maintaining a clean, well-organized, and safe patient care environment.
The PCT complies with all hospital policies/procedures and observes the State Board of Nursing rules for unlicensed personnel.
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Certification in State of Florida required
- Current BLS Certification from the American Red Cross (HCA chosen provider) OR American Heart Association required
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) training required for Behavioral Health.
- 1+ years of experience in an acute care setting preferred
Founded in 1969, St. Petersburg General Hospital is a 215-bed facility located in the heart of South Pinellas County, Florida. St. Petersburg General is part of the HCA West Florida Division of Hospitals, a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery and diagnostic imaging facilities, and a complete continuum of specialized healthcare programs that meet the healthcare needs of residents and businesses in West and Central Florida communities.
HCA Healthcare is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most ethical companies in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website