Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
**This position is subject to contract award**
PRO-telligent, a Tetra Tech Company is seeking an experienced Construction Surveillance Technicians (CST) to support the U.S. Department of State's development, implementation, and execution of Construction Security Monitoring Programs at select overseas diplomatic facilities. All personnel will be subject to a Suitability Review prior to deployment. Positions are located overseas.
CST duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Monitor un-cleared workers during designated phases of construction; x-raying and inspecting material, equipment, and furnishings designated for use within Controlled Access Area (CAA) of the construction site; and assisting in the random selection of materials required for construction and installation in the CAA and areas contiguous to the CAA. CSTs will be required to maintain detailed daily logs during their tour of duty, to be submitted to the Contractor's Team Leader and the Site Security Manager.
- U.S. Citizen
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age
Have and maintain a Top-Secret U.S. Government Security Clearance
In good physical health and meet medical requirements for the position
Have at least five (5) years' experience in at least one of the following areas of expertise:
- Construction security surveillance
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
Industrial or government security involving counterintelligence
- Construction quality assurance
- Hands-on supervisory construction experience
- May be required to take and successfully pass a blue-print reading pre-test to verify minimum skills in reading drawing/blueprints.
- Capable of learning principles of all construction disciplines, to include Civil, Architectural, and Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronic Engineering
- Capable of reading and analyzing designs/blueprints and recognizing architect's intended use.
- Capable of analyzing designs and structural complexities, which are intended to mask an ulterior purpose not wanted by the architect.
- Have knowledge of Technical Surveillance Countermeasures, construction principles and devices used by hostile and friendly intelligence services for the purpose of clandestine surveillance
- Ability to become thoroughly knowledgeable of Department of State security procedures and the level of security required in various parts of each facility under construction/renovation.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, as well as be able to write detailed reports, analyses of problems, findings, and security situations which require staff actions.
- Capable of independent decision-making, possess a high degree of individual initiative, and function with minimal supervision.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 205 EXO
Apply on company website