Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Radiology Technologist ARRT you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Texas Orthopedic Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Texas Orthopedic Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Radiology Technologist ARRT where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
What You Will Do In This Role:
* You will obtain quality diagnostic images.
* You will scan in labels and document appropriately.
* You will Resolve QA issues in a timely manner.
* You will ensure images are released to radiologists in a timely manner.
* You will ensure orders are valid and entered appropriately.
* You will transport patients as needed.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
* Graduate of an accredited or registered School of Radiology is required.
* Current registration with A.R.R.T. is required.
* Current certification with the Texas Department of Health (CMRT) is required.
* American Heart Association BLS certification is required.
* One year of previous experience in a hospital environment is preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Opened in 1995, Texas Orthopedic Hospital was developed to provide high-quality, cost-effective, specialized orthopedic care in a streamlined environment focused on wellness, mobility and quick recovery. As one of the only specialty hospitals in the country focusing solely on orthopedics, Texas Orthopedic Hospital is pleased to offer all services conveniently located within one building. Texas Orthopedic Hospital is partially physician-owned and partners with Fondren Orthopedic Group, L.L.P., the largest and most comprehensive association of private orthopedic surgeons in the Houston area and one of the largest in the nation. Our physicians are internationally renowned and as a result, patients at Texas Orthopedic Hospital receive precise diagnoses and the very latest in treatment options. Texas Orthopedic Hospital is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Radiology Technologist ARRT opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website