SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Timpanogos Regional is looking for an experienced Echosonographer II to join their team!
This position performs two dimensional ultrasonic recordings of heart and other organs for the diagnosis of disease and study of the malfunction of organs. Responsibilities include assisting with stress testing, operating echocardiography machines, and assisting with other non-invasive cardio diagnostic testing. Pediatric and adult Certification required for this position.
Timpanogos Regional Hospital is a full-service 122-bed hospital caring for residents of Utah County since 1998. As Utah County's only Top 100 hospital (Becker's Hospital Review), we offer the latest advances in life-saving technology with the compassion and personalized care of a community hospital.
Located in the city of Orem, Timpanogos Regional is surrounded by family-friendly attractions, thrilling outdoor adventures and cheerful community members.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Timpanogos Regional Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- One year of imaging experience in the cardiac specialty.
- REQUIRED- Both adult and Pediatric cardiac echo certifications.
- Prefer specific experience and training in cardiac ultrasonography.
- Registered or registry eligible with the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or with the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) preferred.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification (This may be obtained after hire).
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Good verbal and written skills required.
- Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website