DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a Special Procedures Cardiac Technologist where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Sign on Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Special Procedures Cardiac Technologist for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!Job Summary:
- You will monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions
- You will assess, plan, and implement patient procedure care.
- You will react accordingly to emergency situations.
- You will scrub/assist physicians with diagnostic and interventional cardiac and peripheral angiographic studies.
- You will communicate pre/post procedure education to the patient/family.
- You will provide accurate detailed documentation while monitoring/recording procedures in the Hemodynamic Monitoring System.
It all started here! TriStar Centennial Medical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women's services. Centennial Medical Center's 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Special Procedures Technologist opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current license or registry or must complete advanced registration certification (RCIS or RCES from Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)) within one year of hire date.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Radiologic Technology or Cardiovascular Technology preferred.
- New and existing staff may be considered with 8 years procedure experience but must complete an advanced registration/certification (RCIS or RCES from CCI) within one year of hire date.
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- Completion of ACLS training within 6 months of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians and other employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website