SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
This position is located at the TriStar Natchez Imaging Center, 101 Natchez Park Dr, Dickson, TN 37055
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Horizon Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation`s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Horizon Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family's needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Mammographer for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- The Mammographer performs a variety of technical procedures that require rational independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative in performing Mammograms and imaging procedures. Emphasis is placed on productivity, efficiency, image quality, and excellent customer service.
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- Promotes a supportive and teamwork-oriented environment. Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long-range plan, mission, vision, and values of Horizon.
TriStar Horizon Medical Center is a 157-bed facility serving Dickson and surrounding counties. TriStar Horizon is an accredited Chest Pain Center, fully accredited by The Joint Commission and offers a full array of acute care services, including emergency care, general surgery, cardiology, obstetrics, orthopedics, intensive care, outpatient diagnostic services and cancer care through Sarah Cannon at TriStar Natchez Medical Park. Recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®, TriStar Horizon is committed to providing quality healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- ARRT (M) required.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university is required
- One year of mammography technical and QA experience preferred.
- Evidence of initial mammography CEU's in past 3 years required
- Evidence of 200 mammography exams in past 2 years, if experienced, is preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion.
- Maintains all required licenses, certifications and accreditations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website