SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
PRN House Supervisor
Tulane Medical Center is a 327-bed acclaimed teaching, research and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane physicians provide leading edge care ranging from primary to tertiary to quaternary in a vast number of specialties.
Tulane Medical Center is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious RN House Supervisor to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Primary Job Duties:
1. Serves as a role model and resource, demonstrating excellent communication and interactive skills, with all encountered in the performance of job duties. Exhibits professionalism in all situations and interactions.
2. Demonstrates successful and effective problem-solving skills and techniques to enhance and efficiently manage financial and human resources to meet the needs of patients and staff, throughout the facility.
3. Plays an active role in insuring a safe working and patient care environment in accordance with established guidelines and policies.
4. Demonstrates clinical expertise. Supports and promotes quality patient-focused care, appropriate application of the nursing process and proactive patient advocacy. Encourages staff to pursue valuable educational opportunities, as available.
5. Serves as the first-line representative for the Division of Nursing and Hospital Administration. Investigates customer service issues and participates in resolution and improvement.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchases, program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
QualificationsPosition Requirements (Minimum qualifications for the position)
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Louisiana RN licensure. ACLS certification. Crisis Prevention.
- Education: Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience: Three to five years of current clinical practice experience in various practice areas. Management experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website