Involves the administrative services and operations for health care clinics or centers, in accordance with federal, local, and internal standards, policies, and regulations. Typically includes operations, fiscal management, program planning, and/or external marketing activities. Management levels may include oversight of clinical patient care. Supervises clinic operations, typically spanning multiple providers, clinics and/or practices. Subordinates include staff involved with professional operational functions.
Oversight of administrative areas such as practice revenue management, billing systems and procedures, facilities and safety procedures, registration, new patient coordination, scheduling, medical records storage and maintenance, insurance authorizations. May also supervise patient support staff such as patient service representatives, medical assistants, LVNs, and Rad Techs.
Bachelor's Degree in related area; and/or equivalent combination of experience/training.
A minimum of five (5+) or more years of relevant experience.
- Three or (3+) more years of supervisory experience.
- Primary care/urgent care experience with large health system management experience.
- Budgets, history of successful financial management.
- Demonstrated project management.
- Human resource experience i.e.: recruitment and labor relations.
- Policy and Protocol creation and management
- Lean management experience
- Experience working in a physician dyad (IE a Clinic medical director)
- Must be able to work various hours and locations based on business needs.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check and pre-employment physical.
Apply on company website