We are currently searching for a professional, highly motivated, and resourceful Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Talent Acquisition and Diversity Outreach, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will use professional employment/staffing techniques and concepts, in support of Human Resources' strategic objective to deliver progressive human resources programs to attract diverse and highly competent applicants. The incumbent will screen and present candidates, respond to candidate inquiries, and schedule candidate interviews. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support diversity initiatives by assisting with job fair preparation and in the preparation of marketing and advertising materials. Please note: This is a career position with funding for one year, with the possibility of extending based on funding. The budgeted hiring range for this position is up to $61,400. Education Education Requirements Degree Requirement Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training. Required
Experience Experience Requirement 0 - 1 years of related experience. Required 1 year of Human Resources experience. Preferred
Minimum Requirements Acquiring knowledge of employment law.
Acquiring knowledge of HR processes and forms and knows organizational and departmental principles and procedures.
Ability to utilize organization-specific computer application programs.
Demonstrated organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills as well as active listening and critical thinking skills.
Acquiring knowledge of organizational policies and procedures and knowledge of functional area.
Acquiring knowledge of recruitment, screening, interviewing and referral processes as well as human resources and organization procedures, processes and forms.
Preferred Qualifications Basic knowledge of customer service principles.
Additional Information In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities' air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history, and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- UC Riverside was included in the (August 2018) edition of The Princeton Review's "The Best 382 Colleges."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2017) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- In 2016, UCR was recognized for graduation rate success by the Association of Public and Land-Grant Universities (APLU) for achieving near parity across racial-ethnic, socio-economic, and gender boundaries.
- UCR ranks among the Top 15 Public Research Universities in the nation, as identified by the 2017 Washington Monthly.
- In 2017, two separate reports from the Education Trust celebrated UCR as a national leader for African American and Latino student success. UCR was one of just three schools to be named top-performing institutions in both reports and the only California campus recognized among 18 top-performing colleges and universities in the nation for high black student graduation rates.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview
Apply on company website