The Credit Portfolio Manager III will underwrite credit facilities for existing and new customers. Proactively and in partnership with Lending team, this individual will complete requisite portfolio management responsibilities and will have a very good understanding of policies and procedures, authority levels and RACs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Underwrite new loan requests, renewals, annual reviews, and modifications.
- Coordinate with the assigned Commercial Loan Officers and Loan Assistants all activities required to complete a credit package.
- Interact with Loan Officers, borrowers or CPAs to obtain necessary financial information and complete the Credit Package.
- Prepare effective packages for credit approval circulation and to present packages to the required level of credit authority.
- Obtain and monitor various loan portfolio reports, such as Maturing Loans, Past-Due Loans, Annual Reviews and proactively assist lenders with requisite action plans.
- Ensure that the bank is in possession of current financial information and that the information has been properly analyzed and on file and that proper and complete credit files are on hand.
- Assure that credits are accurately risk rated and credits are properly monitored and reported.
- Advise Lenders on all matters related to the Bank's Credit Policy and related Procedures/Forma.
- When deal flow requires, review credit packages for Credit Portfolio Manager I and Credit Portfolio Manager II. Provide guidance and review to less experienced Credit team members.
- Adhere and comply with all requirements of Regulation B Adverse Action Procedures -- Florida Division.
- Manage and track convenants/borrowing bases/A-R Ageing; etc. for their accounts.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly CLMR reports.
- As time allows, conduct annual site visit and other tasks required to support assigned lenders.
Apply on company website