Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies areas of risk and recognizes whether the related controls are operating effectively.
- Communicates professionally with both team members and management regarding audit observations.
- Works to build productive relationships with peers and clients, increasing the value of IA.
- Organizes and plans (including time utilization) effectively and efficiently for self (e.g., daily tasks, assigned areas and special projects).
- Identifies improvements to audit processes.
- Writes audit issues with assistance of a supervisor.
- Delivers quality audit work within budget and audit deadlines.
- Commitment to professional development through continuing education.
- Participate in IA special projects/committees.
- Participate in the annual risk assessment process.
- Identify opportunities to improve IAD testing/processes through the use of data analytics.
- Properly completes workpaper content in accordance with IIA and Valley IA audit standards.
Apply on company website