The MuleSoft Developer will work with architects and end-users alike to build re-usable, scalable APIs used to integrate on-premise and cloud-based systems. The individual must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with business analysts and end-users to develop, deploy and maintain APIs and integrations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Spec, develop and deploy System, Process and Experience layer APIs and integrations based on technical design documents and business requirements.
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality.
- Maintain existing APIs and integration points within the MuleSoft platform.
- Test, debug and resolve issues as they arise during all parts of the development lifecycle.
- Design and adhere to best practices, standards and procedures as they pertain to the MuleSoft platform.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation on all APIs being developed to promote re-use.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the MuleSoft platform including Mule Runtime, available connectors, Design Center and API Management.
Apply on company website