The Senior Loan Servicing Clerk will perform general servicing duties related to the Bank's Commercial Loan/Mortgage Portfolio and assist with the training of junior members of the department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General loan servicing duties include booking new loans, preparing payoff letters, processing payments, responding to customer inquiries, scheduled interest rate and payment changes.
- General proof and reconcilement duties include daily proof of loan application to the General Ledger, monthly GLR 801 proof of the Department's GL accounts to underlying records.
- Review daily work processed by junior members of the department for errors and omissions.
- Assist with annual escrow analysis.
- Prepare management reports including past due, monthly run-off, opened and closed accounts, portfolio yield analysis, GLR 801, etc.
- Research as required: customer, lender or senior management inquiries, subpoenas, etc.
- Assist with quarterly Call Report.
- Assist with Miser release testing.
- Provide guidance, assistance and training to junior members of the Department.
Apply on company website