Reporting to the Director of Vendor Management Office (VMO), the Third-Party Compliance Manager is responsible for maintaining and enhancing department or functional units in support of the overall third-party compliance program components. Ensures that legal requirements are appropriate and accurate for linked vendor engagements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and enhance department or functional units in support of overall third-party policy compliance program components.
- Interpret complex federal, state, and local legal requirements applicable to third party engagements with knowledge to provide effective challenge of existing vendor engagements, as needed.
- Evaluate the adequacy of a third-party's business policies, procedures, training, and reference materials, system and manual processes based on identified laws and regulations and legal requirements.
- Review identified third-party compliance program risks and controls and internal controls at the Company to oversee and monitor third parties.
- Develop reports to communicate overall status of vendor engagement due diligence and third-party compliance issues to management. Ensuring the business is adhering to standards with respect to oversight of third parties.
- Supports management in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policy
compliance programs and a culture of compliance.
Apply on company website