BODY IMAGING RADIOLOGIST opportunity with flexible schedule/ remote shifts weekends or weekdays in Westchester, NY (25 miles from Manhattan)
White Plains Hospital, a leading, award-winning hospital, located 25 miles north of Manhattan in White Plains, Westchester, NY is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible full time Body Imaging Radiologist.
- Hospital employed
- Flexible schedule – Rotating 5X8 hour shifts with remote options for some shifts or 4X10 hour shifts with remote weekends.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Radiology group serving Westchester for over 30 years
- Dynamic team of 24 Radiologists with 8 Body imagers
- State of the art facilities and technology
- Providing quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team
- Proud member of the Montefiore Health System.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plans
- BI and US responsibilities
- High Volume ED Demands with TAT
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE RADIOLOGIST-- BODY IMAGER
- Must possess an M.D. degree and have completed an ACGME accredited residency.
- Must be fellowship trained or completing fellowship in Body Imaging
- Must have active board certification or board eligibility in Body Imaging
- Must be licensed or eligible to practice in New York State
- Candidates with three or more years' experience in relevant field are preferred
- 2022 grads are welcomed
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Magnet Designated
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Healthgrades® – Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- AHA Designation as a Primary Stroke Center
- AACN Beacon award of Excellence
- “Great Place to Work” certified
- Leapfrog – Hospital Safety Grade “A” (three consecutive years)
White Plains Hospital's Advanced Imaging & Radiology has received the following accreditations and awards:
- American College of Radiology accreditation for MRI, Ultrasound, CT Scan, and Mammography
- Women's Choice Award® as America's Best Breast Centers: All awarded centers have met the high standards of the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) and carry the Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE) seal from the American College of Radiology. They also have above average patient recommendation ratings according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Lung Cancer Screening Center Designation: The American College of Radiology (ACR) Lung Cancer Screening Center designation is a voluntary program that recognizes facilities that have committed to practice safe, effective diagnostic care for individuals at the highest risk for lung cancer
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR): This designation is awarded to breast imaging centers that achieve excellence by seeking and earning accreditation in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast ultrasound and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy.
- ACR accredited Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL
White Plains Hospital is a 292-bed hospital located less than 25 miles outside of New York City. Following a major facilities transformation in recent years, the Hospital now boasts new state-of-the-art operating suites and cancer center and a new Center for Advanced Medicine & Surgery, nine-story, 252,000 sq. ft. ambulatory center opened in 2021.
As we grow and expand our services, we are searching for candidates who value and exemplify teamwork and a commitment to customer service, quality and excellence. If yes - come grow with us and be a part of what is exceptional, every day!
ABOUT WHITE PLAINS
- White Plains hospital is listed on Soliant Health's Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals in the US
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in
- Westchester County has some of the top school districts in NYS.
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away
- An hour's drive from three major international airports and ten minutes commute from White Plains county airport.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit CV for consideration.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
White Plains Hospital is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply on company website